Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Best Love/Romantic Quotes With Images for Valentine's Day 2016 (14 Feb)

With Valentine's Day(14feb 2016) just around the corner, we are providing you the best inspirational love/romantic quotes and sayings beautifully written on high quality pictures so that you can send these to your loved ones. Here you can find best romantic quotes, unique love quotes, sayings on relationships and we assure you, it is the best way to share your feelings and express your love. Pick the best quote from this collection, chances are, you will impress the one you love. So, don't waste time as Valentine's week is coming up soon. Take your pick and impress your loved ones. We have quotes for each day of Valentine's Week. 

Sunday,          Feb 7, 2016:      Rose Day
Monday,        Feb 8, 2016:       Propose Day
Tuesday,        Feb 9, 2016:      Chocolate Day
Wednesday,   Feb 10, 2016:    Teddy Day
Thursday,      Feb 11, 2016:    Promise Day
Friday,           Feb 12, 2016:    Hug Day
Saturday,       Feb 13, 2016:    Kiss Day
Sunday,         Feb 14, 2016:    Valentine's Day


"Finding true love is hard but once you find it, stays with you forever, even if the mortal soul fails the test of time the immortal memories stays with you FOREVER......"

(All religions teach love and harmony and it's said that marriages are made in heaven and we come in pairs. We need to really work hard to fulfill our destiny to find that second half but some lazy ones just surrender before destiny. Once we find that true love we bind them in realms of life and death and then never get separated even in heaven. It's a little game of God that every human has to play in order to find his/her true love and it's really interesting to those who enjoy this game.)
http://crunchycrispylife.blogspot.in/2016/01/make-efforts-to-find-your-true-love.html


As busy as we might get, we must remind each other that we are still sweethearts and that will remain forever. Now that it is Valentine’s Day, allow me to express how happy I am to have you in my life, I love you. 
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Send your loved ones ecards and let them know how precious they are for you

 Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise. 
Happy Valentine’s Day!



"If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you."

Share your Valentine's experiences, stories, and Gift Ideas with us, to guide others and make their valentine's day perfect.

http://crunchycrispylife.blogspot.in/2016/02/happy-valentines-day-quotes-and-stories.html


 I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, 
and your looks are just a big bonus.




"The little moments that I spend with you, make my life beautiful, day by day... silently in my  heart I wanna thank God, for bringing such a wonderful person my way.":)


"Being alone never meant I didn't know about love. In fact, I was knowledgeable enough to  wait for you to come and knock the doors of my Heart."


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.



"I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake from which I’ll never part.
God has you in His arms, I have you in my heart."


"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." -Author Unknown



"They say love is blind. I disagree. Infatuation is blind. Love is all-seeing and accepting. Love is seeing the flaws and blemishes and accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms, and working around them. Love is recognizing all the fears and insecurities, and knowing your role is to comfort. Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect. Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real."


Even the God dance on the divine music of Hearts.




I want someone who won’t get angry when I text him six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. Someone I can eat pizza with at 2am and kiss at 6pm. Someone who chooses me every day and never thinks twice about it.



"I love you” means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. “I love you” means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me."


I may not be able to express how special you are to me, I may not be able to spend time with you cause I’m busy, but please know that you are always in my heart and I love you to infinity and beyond. 
Happy Valentine’s Day!



"Just to say ‘I Love You’ never seems enough, I’ve said it so many times. I am afraid you won’t understand when I really mean it when i say it. How can so much feeling, so much adoration possibly fit into those three little words. But until i find some other way of saying what i feel, then ‘I Love You’ will do. So no matter how many times I say it, never take it lightly. For you are my life, and you are my only love. I Love You now more than ever before."


The moment when he rolls over, puts his arms around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.



You touched my life with tenderness, 
with your love and thoughtful ways 
you have given me many joys in life 
that I pass on everyday. 
Your love has kept me safe and strong 
throughout my tender years 
with support, grace and devotion. 
We have shed many happy tears. 
I have shared these feelings with my children 
who love you as i do. 
A parent's love is everlasting 
as I share this love with you. 




"To the world you might be one person, but to me you are the world." 

"Without you I am nothing, with you I am something, together we're everything."

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."


LOVE

It's more than just the dates, holding hands and kissing. It's about accepting each other's weirdness and flaws. It's about being yourself and finding happiness together. It's about seeing an imperfect person perfectly.




Essence of LOVE is the ultimate healer of all pain.



"Thank you for being you… for sharing your love with me… for inspiring me to accept myself… for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection… for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown."
-Steve Maraboli




"You make me complete. You make me smile when I have no reason to. When everything in my life is going wrong, I call you and you make everything better. I love you so much. I didn’t know what love meant until I met you."




"Small talk while having coffee with your companion can miraculously refresh your mood."



"I don’t want a relationship that is serious all the time. I want someone i can laugh and be silly with. Someone that not only gets my weird sense of humour, but thinks it’s hilarious too."



"When you truly love someone, you love them despite or even because of their flaws. And you know with certainty that you could forgive them for anything and what you want most is for them to be happy."


"Someone who is worthy of your love will never put you in a situation where you feel you must sacrifice your dignity, your integrity, or your self-worth to be with them." ♥





“In twenty years from now, I don't want to be just another name... 
In twenty years from now, I still want to be in your life... 
In twenty years from now, I want someone to stop you on the street,
 Ask you how you're doing, And bring up my name. 
In twenty years from now, I don't want your answer to be, "I haven't seen her in ages." 


In twenty years from now, I hope you say, "She's waiting for me at home.”



The music of heart is Divine.




 I thought about you all day today and I just wanted to let you know. I miss you and I can’t wait to be in your arms again.




Make Efforts To Find Your True Love.



The truth? I like you. A lot. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You're smart. You're different. You're a little crazy and awkward, and your smile alone can make my day.



God Decided Our Meeting.


The moment i saw you, I was so enraptured  by your good looks, charm and humour, I knew instantly we would get married and spend the rest of our lives together."



If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then you would realize how special you are to me.



Signs you might be missing- How I Found My Real Friend


The day we met is a day I will never ever forget. I have never been so happy since the day I found you. 
Happy Valentine’s Day my love! 




"I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."




Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.


Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.



I’m amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I’ve ever wanted is right in front of me.




"I love you.
I love you because you actually 
put effort into me.
I love you because nobody has 
ever given me the love that you
have given me and you are the only
one who can love me this way.
I love you because you always 
make me feel like I am worth something.
I love you because you have a 
nurturing nature and you take care of me. 
I love you because you can always 
make me smile when I almost forgotten how to. 
I love you because you have a huge
and honest heart.
I love you and every little detail about you. 
I love you because of your past and what 
you want in your future.
I love you because you are simply you."




"Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend."



"There is no silence in my heart, when I'm in love. There is not tears from my soul, no longing or hatred -- only passion, love and romance. When I'm with you, this is how I am. I love you."



"I love you not because I need you, but I need you because I love you."





I love it when I catch you looking at me, then you smile and look away.




"I have completely fallen for you.
 Everything you do, everything you say, 
everything you are. 
You’re my first thought in the morning,
You’re my last thought before I fall asleep,
and you’re almost every thought in between."




My Love , before i met you, all my days were spent in silent contemplation of what was lacking in my life and why true happiness seemed to elude me. The moment you told me that you had fallen in love with me, all my doubts and reservations were lifted and i knew for a fact that i had found what i had been lacking all along. Your love made me realize what was the best thing that life had to offer, and with that knowledge I knew that my life was complete. I love you with all my heart.



Every woman deserves to have a man who is proudly willing to say the whole world YEAH, she is my one and only. She is beautiful and she is MINE.


1 comment: